The purpose of my work is to assist people in making changes in their lives through personal development work. The information I offer on this website is based on my life experience. By participating in discussions, consulting sessions, buying any of my products, and reading my blog, guidelines, handouts, e-books or email series, you acknowledge that I am not a licensed psychologist, medical doctor, or health care professional and my services do not replace the care of psychologists, doctors or other healthcare professionals. A Thriving State of Mind and myself, Samantha York, is in no way to be construed or substituted as psychological counseling, psychotherapy, mental health counseling, or any other type of psychotherapy or medical advice.
Additionally, any services, trainings, and other materials offered through this website have the potential to stir emotional or physical responses and/or stress. The objective of the services and offerings are educational, not psycho-therapeutic in nature. If you have been treated for, or believe you may have suffered from a psychological and/or traumatic injury, please consider if you are in a position to safely engage with the service or offering at this time, and/or consider enlisting the support of a professional who can be a resource to you both during and after the course. A Thriving State of Mind and myself, Samantha York, is not liable for any distress participation might create.
To provide the best service to those I work with and to stick to my values, I focus on holistic well being. I will at all times exercise my best efforts, skills and care. However, I cannot guarantee the outcome of my efforts and/or recommendations on my blog, email series or services and my comments about the outcome are expressions of opinion only. I cannot make any guarantees other than to deliver the services purchased as described.
Posts may contain affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Your Privacy is Very Important to us. At A Thriving State of Mind, I, Samantha York, (“AUTHOR” or “We”), we have a few fundamental principles:
· We are committed to keeping any and all personal information collected of those individuals that visit our website and make use of our online facilities and services accurate, confidential, secure and private.
· We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information we collect about you through the operation of our services.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our Website and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Please note that this policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Website after we make changes will be interpreted as acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
Who We Are and What This Policy Covers
On www.Athrivingstateofmind.com we provide coaching services that are delivered via email, live events, including webinars, digital products, masterclasses and screencasts, blogs and online journals, and video and radio podcasts educating people about emotional well being and holistic living (the “Service”).
· Our website(s);
· Our other products and services that are available on or through our website (including affiliate links, handouts, e books, videos, and audio downloads); and
· Other users’ websites that use our Services, while you are logged into your account with us or using
Information You Provide to Us
It’s probably no surprise that we collect information that you provide to us (hey, this is the Internet, right?) However, the type and amount of information depends on a variety of factors. Here are some examples of what we collect:
· Account, Transaction and Billing Information: When voluntarily provided, we collect: your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, billing and/or credit card information, and any other information Website collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under an applicable law (“personal information”), which may be used when you purchase products and/or services. Your personal information may also be used to deliver the services you have requested.)
· Information from your browser or device.The Site collects information that is sent to us automatically by your web browser or mobile device. This information typically includes your IP address, the name of your operating system, the name and version of your browser, the date and time of your visit, and the pages you visit. The information we receive may depend on your browser or device settings. The information we receive from your web browser and device typically is not, in and of itself, personally identifiable. However, we may combine it with other information in an attempt to identify you or we may combine it with information that does identify you.
· Surveys and Contests: In addition, this site shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and e-mails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses specifically provided on this site. Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
Why do we collect this information?
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a more personalized service, by enabling us to:
· Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
· Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
· Speed up your searches.
· Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
· Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How do we use this information?
WE may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personal information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from www.AThrivingStateofMind.com. WE may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
WE do not now, nor will in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
WE may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that our users may frequent in an effort to gleam what types of services and/or products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
Your Comments and Other User Contributions
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Intellectual Property Rights
The information contained in this site, including, but not limited to, Digital Paper Designs, Templates, Blog Posts, Illustrations, Info-graphics, Photographs, Videos, Logos, Opinion-Based Content, Guides, Tutorials, text and any other forms of artistic expression (collectively known as “intellectual property”) are the sole property of AUTHOR. No unauthorized use is allowed of AUTHOR’S intellectual property. AUTHOR’s intellectual property is subject, but not limited to, The Lanham Act (also known as the Trademark Act of 1946), The Copyright Act of 1976, and intellectual property common law.
AUTHOR’S intellectual property cannot be used without the express written consent from AUTHOR.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to license or feature AUTHOR’S intellectual property.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. Our Company does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website. If you believe we might have any information from or about children under thirteen (13), please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of e-mail or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an e-mail that you wish to unsubscribe to email@example.com. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
Third Party Links
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards or blog comment areas. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Through this website we may sell products and services. In order to purchase our products and services you will be asked to provide financial information. Typically this information will be collected by a third-party provider. In the event that the information is collected by us, we will not disclose your financial information to anyone unless required to do so by court order.
Transfer of Customer Information
Company customer lists and information are considered business assets and as such, in the event that we merge with another entity or if we sell our assets to another entity, our business assets, including our customer lists and information, would be transferred to that entity.
The Site may display personal testimonials of yours from time to time received via email or as otherwise received from you by the Site. If you would like the Site to remove your testimonial or customer review at any time, please simply contact us at the information included within this Policy., and we will promptly do so.
This Policy shall be governed under the laws of the GEORGIA, UNITED STATES without regard to its conflicts of law provisions.
Visitors’ GDPR Rights
If you are within the European Union, you are entitled to certain information and have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation. Those rights include:
· We will retain the any information you choose to provide to us until the earlier of: (a) you asking us to delete the information, (b) our decision to cease using our existing data providers, or (c) the Company decides that the value in retaining the data is outweighed by the costs of retaining it.
· You have the right to request access to your data that the Company stores and the rights to either rectify or erase your personal data.
· You have the right to seek restrictions on the processing of your data.
· You have the right to object to the processing of your data and the right to the portability of your data.
· To the extent that you provided consent to the Company’s processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based upon consent that occurred prior to your withdrawal of consent.
· You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
How to Contact Us